– 1 cup of P.A.N. Precooked White Corn Meal + breading mix
– ½ cup of rice flour
– 1 chicken breast, cooked and finely sliced
– 150 gr of grated yellow cheese
– 2 cups of milk
– ½ cup of milk cream
– 2 teaspoons of baking powder
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 teaspoon of dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Oil for frying
P.A.N. PRECOOKED WHITE CORN MEAL
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the chicken, season with some salt and oregano. Set aside.
Add the chicken, half of the barbecue sauce and cook for 2 minutes until everything is completely combined. Set aside.
Mix the milk and cream in a bowl, gradually add the P.A.N. Precooked White Corn Meal, the rice flour and the baking powder. Mix thoroughly. Add the chicken and cheese and continue mixing until a thick dough is obtained. Let stand for 5 minutes.
With the help of two spoons shape thick cylinders. Bread with P.A.N. Precooked White Corn Flour.
Fry in abundant hot oil until golden brown.